Shree Karni Packers and Movers offer some useful tips which will help during relocation. The following packing techniques will help to avoid damage of your valuable goods.
- Items like boxes, newspaper, bubble wrap, tissue paper, tape, scissors, marking pen are important and needed during packing.
- Select strong boxes which can hold valuable fragile things so that they are secured tightly.
- Avoid loading more than 100 kg in one box.
- Label each box correctly saying that what it contains and where is that box supposed to go like in hall or kitchen.
- Make use of towels, tissue, blankets to wrap fragile items.
- Use leak proof containers to pack medicines or any leak proof container.
- Make use of boxes to pack all your goods for greater protection. It also makes loading easy.
- Pack goods of each room in a different box and name it accordingly.
- Start packing several weeks before.
- Things which are of less use are supposed to go in first.
- Seal the bottom of the box with tape.
- Pack heavy items like books in smaller boxes.
- You can make use of cushions, soft toys, and light weight linens as fillers to avoid breakage.
- Make sure that objects with sharp ends are packed separately as they can puncture other objects